After the Top 5 of the best books I read in 2022, here are the worst ones.
5. A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
Almost a year later and I still don’t see the point of this book…
4. The Glittering Court by Rachelle Mead
Really too YA for me…
3. A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair
Perhaps the silliest heroine ever… and a poorly written book
2. The Diary of a Social Butterfly by Moni Mohsin
It was a close tie with the number one but at least it tried to do something
1. Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey
I just have no words…
As you can see, 2022 was gifted also with books that were not worth the time I spent reading them (no offence to the ones who enjoyed them 😉). What were your worst reads of 2022?